Jun 7, 2020
"Energy follows attention. If all our attention goes to what
we're struggling with and what we don't have and what we're afraid
of that's where we're going to live." In today's episode I speak
with marriage counselors Donna and David Bowman about how we can
deal with the anxiety and stress that we're feeling as we start to
enter a new normal. We also discuss how to speak with your children
about the death of George Floyd, the riots and protests.
- We are all anxious and if we have more conflicts with our
partners it's ok and normal.
- We have an opportunity for something new.
- How mom's can deal with the disappointment of their children
- What the best way is to help your family deal with the slow
reopening of the country.
- How to keep boundaries and guidelines with your children.
- Advice on how to deal with job loss.
- How to speak with your children about the death of George Floyd
and the riots and protests.
- We really need authentic connections with people right now that
- When there's a change in things look for what you're losing but
also look for the things you're gaining. There is always a